Bookish Bingo Spring 2019

Well this is super heckin late, isn't it? Sorry about that! I wasn't sure if I was going to keep doing this, or keep blogging at all. Time really gets away from you when you're parenting two littles all by yourself! I decided in the end that I do love this blog and Bookish Bingo is one of the most popular and loved features here, so I had to keep doing it. There may or may not be wrap ups from here forward, though. Like I said, time.

Anyway, if you're new here, I put out a Bookish Bingo card seasonally, or every three months. The object is much the same as any bingo-style game, in which you aim to make 5 across, diagonally, or up and down. Around these parts we get a little bit more competitive and many of us aim to cover the whole card. How little or how much you read is up to you. Only one square per book, you may use one DNF title, and the books must be completed in the given three month period. In this case, that period is March, April, and May.


As always, I'll give some recommendations and explain the categories a little bit.

Warm Climate - Could also be warm weather.
- Dangerous Girls
- Rebel of the Sands
- The Forbidden Wish

Large Cast of Characters 
- A Game of Thrones
- Six of Crows
- Gilded Wolves

Weapon on the Cover 
- Grave Mercy
- Empress of All Seasons
- When I Was The Greatest

Spring Release - Releases in March, April, or May of this year
- Red, White and Royal Blue
- The Beast Player
- With the Fire on High

The Undead - Has many interpretations. Could be zombies, vampires, necromancy, you name it.
- Give the Dark My Love
- Reign of the Fallen
- Undead Girl Gang

2019 Debut 
- The Girl King
- Wicked Saints
- We Set the Dark on Fire

Author of Color 
- A Blade So Black
- The Candle and the Flame
- The Tiger at Midnight

Epistolary - Could be letters, notes, emails, texts, anything outside of the normal narrative
- Illuminae
- Night Film
- Georgia Nicolson

Retelling
- Sherwood
- Sea Witch
- The Cold is in Her Bones

School Setting - Magic schools, middle school, college, hell - even assassin schools work
- I Hate Everyone But You
- American Panda
- Vampire Academy

There you have it. Happy reading!

7 comments

  1. I'm in!
    https://jannghi.blogspot.com/2019/03/bookish-bingo-spring-2019.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, for one, am so excited you're continuing with bookish bingo! I was hoping to see a card here soon :) I hope you're doing as well as you can with managing the kids and balancing it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS my sign-up is posting tomorrow! https://wp.me/p5xHjd-3Rl

      Delete
  3. I'm in!!

    http://www.fredasvoice.com/2019/03/spring-book-bingo.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to see you're keeping up with blogging and the Bookish Bingo! I'm in :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY, I'm glad you decided to keep doing this, Bekka! ngl, I came here on the 1st and freaked out like WHERE IS THE POST OMG. (Even if you hadn't continued, that's obvs fine. But I love doing it. haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you're still doing Bookish Bingo <3 It's one of my favorite bookish things. My sign up post went up a couple of days ago
    https://caffeinatedbibliophile2.wordpress.com/2019/03/09/march-tbr-spring-bookish-bingo-sign-up/

    ReplyDelete