Alexia's November Book Haul

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been sorta absent from the blog lately. At the beginning of November we got a nasty surprise and that was that our landlord was going to be selling the house we're currently living in. So, we started looking for a new rental. And then, my grandma surprised my mom & I by saying that she & her husband were going to help us buy a home.

Needless to say, we've been frantically house shopping for the last 3 weeks. It's not as straightforward as one might think because I am in a wheelchair, so I need a house with lots of open space. I don't wanna be trying to squeeze between a couch & a kitchen counter.

Obviously, I haven't been reading a whole lot. Hoping I can read again once we've found a place and are in escrow.

Thanksgiving was PERFECT this year. So thankful for that because last year's sucked. I hope all of you who celebrate it, had a great thanksgiving as well.

eARCs For Review
A Place for Wolves by Kosoko Jackson
A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
From the Publisher
How She Died, How I Lived by Mary Crockett
An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

Hope your November was awesome!

1 comment

  1. I hope you find a house soon! Your books looks very interesting.

    ReplyDelete