May Wrap-Up and June TBR



Books of the Month

Bekka

Alexia



Books Read 


Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
Burn the Fairy Tales ๐ŸŒŸ
A Line in the Dark๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
Little & Lion๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ









April TBR 

Bekka


 1. Daughters of the Storm by Kim Wilkins
This is my current read and I am totally obsessed. I wish there was more hype around it because in my opinion, it has everything. Politics, magic, intrigue, mystery, romance. I love it.

2. Call Me By Your Name by Andre Aciman
 I've wanted to read this for a long time now, and what better time than pride month?

3. Undead Girl Gang by Lily Anderson
This is one of my most-anticipated titles of the year. I unfortunately have to wait a minute to read it because I'm getting an annotated version, so it's taking a bit longer to get to. But I can't wait!

4. In Other Lands by Sarah Rees Brennan
 A handful of my friends are entirely too obsessed with this book so it's time to jump on the bandwagon and see what the fuss is about.

5. The Accidental Bad Girl by Maxine Kaplan
 I haven't read a good YA thriller in a little while so it's time. This one comes highly recommended from a few trusted sources, too, so that's a plus!

Alexia

1. The Gentlemans Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
 This one has been on my Kindle forever and I am in desperate need of a banter-y romance.

2. The Last Summer of the Garrett Girls by Jessica Spotswood
 Since summer is almost here, what better way to celebrate that than with a summer book about sisters.

3. What If it's Us by Becky Albertalli & Adam Silvera
One of my most anticipated reads and a great way to celebrate Pride month.

4. Georgia Peaches and Other Forbbiden Fruit by Jayne Robin Brown
I've also had this book on my Kindle forever, and every once and awhile I get the itch to read it. Now's the time and I cannot wait.

5. A Darkly Beating Heart by Lindsay Smith
I've been super excited about this book for ages, but since two of my favorite people had such drastically different feelings about it, I've been putting it off. Not anymore!


Are any of our books on your June TBR?

2 comments

  1. I'm trying to get into Gentleman's Guide next month too, I've been saving it for the summer because it sounds like a fun book!

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many interesting titles! Happy June!

    ReplyDelete