Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Fight a Lion to Get Early

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl. 
This week I'm talking about books I'd fight a lion to get early.


Alexia's Picks
Okay, so I decided to split these up into two categories. One category is for the books that have had covers released & the second category is for books with no covers yet. FYI the abbreviation NCY stands for No Cover Yet.

1. The Cheerleaders by Kara Thomas. I was obsessed with Thomas's debut and yet I still haven't read her second release yet. I am very much looking forward to her third book. It looks amazing & right up my alley.

2. A Room Away From the Wolves by Nova Ren Suma. I am a new diehard Suma fan. I devoured two of her books in the past six months and recently bought another one of her books. I am SO excited to read what comes next from her. Plus that COVER!


3. Last Girl Lied To by L. E. Flynn. I was in love with the sex positive awesomeness that came in the form of Flynn's debut and I freaking LOVE this cover and cannot wait to read more of her words.

4. Death Prefers Blondes by Caleb Roehrig 
(NCY) I will ALWAYS read Caleb's words because he knows how to pull me into a book immediately and not let me come up for air until I'm done reading it. His twisty thrillers are awesome.

5. His Hideous Heart by Dahlia Adler 
(NCY) I am a SUCKER for anything Edgar Allen Poe related. Even though I am not a huge anthology fan, I'm totally making an exception for this one. Plus several of my favorite authors are contributing to this, so YAY!

6. Sick Kids in Love by Hannah Moskowitz 
(NCY) I NEED this book. This looks EXACTLY like something I would write and I am so here for this book.

7. You Must Not Miss by Katrina Leno 
(NCY) I will read ANYTHING Leno writes. Even menus or TV schedules.

8. I Wish You All the Best by Mason Deaver 
(NCY) I am so stoked for this book and I have a feeling the wait is going to kill me. I need this book.

9. Starworld by Paula Garner & Audrey Coulthurst
(NCY) This is one of those books that I'd probably give up an organ for. Like a kidney or part of a lung or liver. I have a feeling I am going to LOVE this book.

10. Start Here by Trish Doller 
(NCY) I love Doller's words and I cannot wait to read more of them.

Would you fight a lion for any of these?

No comments