Most Anticipated: May 2018


May is going to be SUCH an excellent month for book releases. There are a few I've read already and some I'm DYING for. Let's get into it!

Dating Disasters of Emma Nash by Chloe Seager
I really, really love when books can incorporate social media and online life into their stories. This sounds adorable and fun on top of it too.

A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas
Whatever. I'm trash and I know it. Christmassy fan-fic! Who doesn't want that?

Out of the Blue by Sophie Cameron
Gaby hyped this one up so much for me, so I'm puuuumped it's finally coming out. It's apparently bisexual as hell as well as having angels fall from the sky in some sort of weird scientific phenomenon? Idk but I can't wait to find out.

All of This is True by Lygia Day Penaflor
One of those thrillers that blurs the lines between fiction and reality. You KNOW that's what I'm here for.

 
Legendary by Stephanie Garber
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH. I read it a few months ago as SOON as I got the arc and I devoured it. I loved Caraval and I loved this one even more. I am so excited it's finally releasing and I can hold it in my hands.

The Way You Make Me Feel by Maureen Goo
I have to say a big draw to this book for me is the beautiful cover. I love pink covers! But also this book is set on a FOOD TRUCK. I freaking love Food Network and I'm always so excited to see characters with a love of cooking or even entering food competitions. 

Undead Girl Gang by Lily Anderson
This is one of my most anticipated releases of the year. I have been dying for this since I heard it existed. And that cover! 10000% my aesthetic.

Furyborn by Claire Legrand
I am partway through this and I love it a lot. There is so much hype surrounding this release, I really hope the book keeps going in this positive direction! It's very unique and I love the world its set in.


What books are you looking forward to this month?

No comments