Bekka's October Book Haul






Hi everyone! How was your October? That kind of just flew by, didn't it? I feel like I blinked and the month was just passed and we hardly did anything I wanted to do. We only just made it to the apple orchard and pumpkin patch in the last week. Rosie didn't even paint her pumpkin, we didn't carve ours, we didn't get any mums for the porch, we didn't watch any scary movies. I don't know where the time went. I'm just happy that we actually made it to trick-or-treating, honestly.


My little Rosie the Riveter 

Anyway, now it's November, which is truly the best time of the year for me. At least this year. We are officially in Baby Month, and we kicked it off with some preterm labor over the weekend. Thankfully baby is still in, for now. 
 
I'm also getting SO EXCITED for Christmastime. I'm ready to decorate and wrap and watch holiday romance movies on Hallmark, and mostly I'm ready for good food. My birthday is also this month but we're not gonna talk about that.
 

Book Haul

October was such a great month for book acquisitions. I got so many titles that I'm so, so excited for. Let's get into it.

 For Review
Death Prefers Blondes by Caleb Roehrig
Bloom by Kevin Panetta and Savanna Ganucheau (THIS WAS AMAZING)
Last Girl Lied To by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn
Small Town Hearts by Lillie Vale
Ransacker by Emmy Laybourne
Squad by Mariah MacCarthy
This Lie Will Kill You by Chelsea Pitcher
The Beast Player by Nahoko Uehashi

Purchased
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo - LOOK AT THIS SPECIAL EDITION AH
On A Sunbeam by Tillie Walden
Graceling by Kristin Cashore - ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL SPECIAL EDITION
The Cheerleaders by Kara Thomas
Imagine Us Happy by Jennifer Yu

eBooks for Review
The Girl King by Mimi Yu
You Are the Everything by Karen Rivers
The Spite Game by Anna Snoekstra
The Best Lies by Sarah Lyu


1 comment

  1. Rosie looks really cute, I'm surprised at how much time has passed <3

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete