Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Merch

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl
This week we're talking about bookish merch on our wish lists!

Bekka's Picks
 
1. A Marauders Map book sleeve

I've wanted one of these since book sleeves started becoming a thing. I don't really know why I haven't gotten one except that I really can't bring myself to buy a book sleeve. I've gotten a few from subscription boxes and I haven't ever used them, so I think it'd be a waste of money. But I wants it.
 
2. Marauders Map blanket

Basically, give me all the Marauders Map things. This one I will probably get myself this year around Christmas if I get an Amazon gift card. I've been eyeing it for ages now and it's time to treat myself.

3. These Six of Crows candles
 
It's a pipe dream, it'll never happen, but I'd pay BIG bucks for them if Macmillan ever decided to sell these. I really have to wonder why publishers don't get in on the merchandise game a bit better. Officially licensed Six of Crows swag is all I need in my life.
4. This pin set
 
I don't even super ship Ron and Hermione but I am obsessed with this set. This shop has a bunch of other OTP level couples in this style and I want so many of them. They have a Leia and Han set that I absolutely need as well.
5. This art print
 
I am obsessed. I've been obsessing over this for months. Look how stunningly beautiful it is. I would absolutely buy a full tarot deck by this artist. This is another one I will probably bite the bullet on very soon because I can't stop staring at it. 

 
 

1 comment

  1. Oh wow, I'm in love with the art pin and the print too, they are gorgeous!

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete