October Wrap Up and November TBR




Books of the Month

Bekka





Alexia

Books Read

 

Sadie 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Nightingale 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Bloom 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Be Prepared 🌟🌟🌟
The Spite Game🌟🌟🌟

Our Year of Maybe 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Drowning Instinct 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Anna Dressed in Blood 🌟🌟1/2




November TBR 

Bekka


Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas. I'm more than halfway through and I had planned to finish before October was over but it didn't happen. I should finish really soon though. God willing.

Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers. I know. This has been on my tbr for months now, but it's finally time. I'll need a post-Maas cleanse. 

On a Sunbeam by Tillie Walden. A total impulse purchase after seeing it on Twitter. But it's a graphic novel so it should fly by and will be a good way to boost that GR challenge number.

Empress of All Seasons by Emiko Jean. I don't usually reach for competition books but something about this one has been calling to me lately.

Imagine Us Happy by Jennifer Yu. It's been a while since I've read a sad contemporary and that is my true comfort zone. I've been looking at this for months and finally bit the bullet and purchased it this week.

Alexia

The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton. I started reading this one months ago, and got about a quarter of the way through it. I was totally immersed in it, but then I had the first of 2 procedures done in the hospital and my reading fell by the wayside. Excited to keep reading this one.

The Fade by Demitria Lunetta. I was obsessed with her zombie duology several years back, and am very excited to read more of her words.

The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi. Um, just LOOK at this cover? Plus it sounds SO GOOD. I cannot wait to read this book.

Sawkill Girls by Claire LeGrand. I'm a little apprehensive about this book, but I am a sucker for girls who fight for what they believe in.

Broken Things by Lauren Oliver. I'm really nervous about this one because I've struck out on most of Oliver's books, but I am a big sucker for murder mysteries. And it sounds like there's more than meets the eye with this one.


Are any of our books on your November TBR?

2 comments

  1. Sadie and Broken Things are big on my wish list!! Happy November ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on KoA, the reviews are in and they are both hilarious and outrageous.

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete