Alexia's Semi-Recent DNFs


Hi guys! It's been awhile since I shared my recent DNFs with you guys. Actually, I'm pretty sure I haven't shared my DNFs with you since before Bekka and I moved our blog. So here's the 5 books I've DNFed since June.
Aftermath. I tried my hardest to get into this book. It looked like something I was really going to be invested in. But I was bored out of my mind and finally made the decision not to finish it.
More Happy Than Not. Another one that I really tried to get into. I read over 100 pages in it, but I could not stand the main character and I couldn't get into the writing style.
I Am Still Alive. This book was very slow paced and I could not see myself reading the entire thing. Not when it took me so long to get to page 70. Nothing was really happening.
Seafire. I think I just have to accept the fact that pirate books are not for me. I could only make it through about 50 pages of this book before I threw in the towel.
The Art of Starving.I could not get into this book no matter how many times I tried. So I had to DNF it. I couldn't connect with the main character's voice at all.

Have you DNFed anything recently?

No comments