July Wrap-Up and August TBR




Books of the Month

Bekka



Alexia

Books Read

 

Code Name Verity🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
The Woman in the Window🌟🌟🌟
Bingo Love🌟🌟🌟🌟
The Similars πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ1/2







August TBR 

Bekka


His Fair Assassin Series by Robin LaFevers. I AM SO HAPPY. This is one of my all-time favorite series, like soul-favorites, books of my heart, and there's going to be a new one! And I have an ARC! I am so happy. 

Splendor and Spaker by Mary Taranta. I actually plan to reread Shimmer and Burn as well but there was only so much room lol. Another sequel I've been dying for!

Alexia

1. Seafire by Natalie C. Parker. I actually just won this book in a giveaway and since it comes out in August, I am pushing it up to the top of the list. Plus, I've enjoyed Parker's work in the past.

2. I Am Still Alive by Kate Marshall. I knew nothing about this book until last month. Not enough books are set in Alaska, so I'm stoked. This is slightly out of my comfort zone, but I still cannot wait.

3. Heretics Anonymous by Katie Henry. It's finally time to read this one. This looks like a book I really could have used in my teen years. I've heard good things about it, so I'm hoping I love it.

4. One Of Us is Lying by Karen McManus. I started this one ages ago, but I wasn't in the mood. Definitely looking forward to picking this one back up in August.

5. The Girl With the Red Balloon by Katherine Locke. I also started this one ages ago, but again, I was not in the mood for it. From what I remember, it started off really intriguing, so I'm hoping it's still got that intrigue for me.

Are any of our books on your August TBR?

3 comments

  1. Sound like great reads!! Happy August!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy August! I still have to read Mortal Heart... :/ But I enjoyed the first two. Happy reading to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek, I see The Girl With the Red Balloon on one of your lists! I love that book so much and I cannot WAIT for the companion (coming out this fall). I really really hope you enjoy it; I had so much fun reading it and got WAY too attached to the characters. Just saying. XD

    ReplyDelete