Alexia's April Book Haul


Hi guys! 

I don't know if any of you remember, but I was supposed to have a heart procedure done 8 days ago. Well that didn't happen because one of the doctors had to go to Taiwan for a funeral. So the new date is this coming Tuesday, yup, May 1st. Everything is gonna be played by ear blogging & reading wise for awhile, but I hope to get back to it SOON. At least I've got some great books to look forward to because reading this month has been ABYSMAL. Massively disappointed in my reading for the month of April.

eARCs for Review
And She Was by Jessica Verdi
Sadie by Courtney Summers
Aftermath by Kelley Armstrong
What If It's Us by Becky Albertalli & Adam Silvera
Sawkill Girls by Claire LeGrand
Four Three Two One by Courtney Stevens
Broken Things by Lauren Oliver

Purchased
Tyler Johnson Was Here by Jay Coles
A Line in the Dark by Malinda Lo
Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli

How was your April?

3 comments

  1. I will be thinking of you on Tuesday, and I hope all goes well with your procedure. The Harper drop on EW was epic this week. I picked up quite a few books, and showed great restraint with my requests. Very excited about the new Lauren Oliver, Courtney Stevens, and Courtney Summers books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck for your surgery, I hope all goes well! <3

    ReplyDelete