Alexia's March Book Haul



Hi guys and welcome to my first book haul post at our new home. Ginormous kudos to Bekka for all the hard work she put in with this. I am so grateful to her.

Anyway, onto the books. So I didn't read as much as I wanted to in March. Frustrating as hell, but I'm hoping this month will be better. Well this month until April the 20th when I'll go into the hospital to have some heart procedures done & an internal cardiac defibrillator so I don't have another episode of cardiac arrest like I did in November.

I don't know when I'll be up to blogging/reading again because I don't know how I'll recover and I'll have limited movement in my shoulder for awhile.

Now, take a look at all my GLORIOUS books! I got eARCs and then to celebrate FINALLY getting a procedure date, I splurged on Book Outlet. I also used some Barnes & Noble money I had left over from Christmas & my birthday.


eARCs for review
Tiffany Sly Lives Here Now by Dana L. Davis
Heart of Thorns by Bree Barton
The Dark Beneath the Ice by Amelinda Berube
Relative Strangers by Paula Garner
The Radical Element by Jessica Spotswood
The Opposite of Here by Tara Altebrando


Purchased
Little and Lion by Brandy Colbert
Allegedly by Tiffany D. Jackson
The Darkest Corners by Kara Thomas
Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
The Jewel by Amy Ewing
The White Rose by Amy Ewing
The Black Key by Amy Ewing
Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma
The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
The Wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige
Yellow Brick War by by Danielle Paige
The End of Oz by Danielle Paige
All In by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
And I Darken by Kiersten White
The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly by Stephanie Oakes
Bad Girls With Perfect Faces by Lynn Weingarten
Nearly Found by Elle Cosimano
Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeymi
People Like Us by Dana Mele

Did you add any of these to your shelves this month?

1 comment

  1. I hope the procedure goes well and you have a speedy recovery. You have a ton of great books there. The Serpent King is one of my faves. Enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete