March Wrap Up and April TBR


Books of the Month

Bekka
Alexia

Books Read 


The Prince and the Dressmaker๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
Captive Prince๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
Exhibit Alexandra๐ŸŒŸ
Prince's Gambit๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
Kings Rising๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
Doll Eyes๐ŸŒŸ
Salt๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
Us๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
Sky in the Deep๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
Beneath the Sugar Sky๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
Obsidio๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
Empty Hotel Rooms Meant for Us๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
Bright Eyes Empty Souls๐ŸŒŸ
Silver Girl๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
After the Woods๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
Monday's Not Coming๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
Relative Strangers๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ















April TBR 

Bekka

 1. The Brightsiders by Jen Wilde
I really, really loved Queens of Geek and I can't wait to read more wondrous bisexual representation and famous teenagers.

2. Let Me Lie by Clare Mackintosh
 I haven't read a good adult thriller in a while. They've been leaving me bitterly disappointed lately. But I still have high hopes for this one!

3. Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian
I've heard so many good things about this! I've been reading plenty of SFF lately but this feels like that classic YA royalty fantasy that I sometimes crave.

4. Beyond a Darkened Shore by Jessica Leake
 I just read Sky in the Deep, another Viking-ish fantasy, and so I'm pumped and ready for this one.

5. Isle of Blood and Stone by Makiia Lucier
 I don't know a TON about this except there are riddles and maps and uncharted territories and who doesn't love all of that?

Alexia

1. Furyborn by Claire LeGrand
I was not 100% sold on this book until I talked to a blogger who told me that this book needed to go on my April TBR. After rereading the synopsis for it, I cannot wait to dive in.

2. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
It's about time I read this book. Especially now that the full series is out, i can get the other books in this series right away if I like book one. Really hoping I love book one because dark fantasy is my jam (and I don't even LIKE fantasy that much)

3. Song of the Current by Sarah Tolcser
I was recently auto approved by Bloomsbury on Netgalley, so if I like this book, I can just go ahead and grab the sequel right away and I won't have to wait. Plus, I've been really curious about this book.

4. Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst
This book is too hyped up in my head. I need to read it NOW and stop hyping it up in case I don't enjoy it as much as I am hoping to.

5. Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller
I need to read this book and I cannot believe I haven't read it yet. I've had it on my Kindle for MONTHS. Ugh, I hate that I haven't read this one yet. I've heard great things about it.

Are any of our books on your April TBR?

2 comments

  1. A lot of wicked reads!! Happy Easter and happy April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing reads, I can't wait to read Obsidio either but I'm going to re-read the first few books in the series before starting on this...does anyone else do that? Re-read the first few books of the series?

    ReplyDelete