April Beat the Backlist Wrap Up


It's time again for me to post my monthly update for the backlist books reading challenge hosted by Novel Knight. Oh man, this month has sucked for all types of reading. Both frontlist AND backlist. I'm actually embarrassed to put this months progress...lack of progress actually, up. I really, REALLY hope things improve next month, but I am having a heart procedure done this coming Tuesday, so a lot is up in the air right now.

Read: None

DNF: 0

Currently Reading: 
Wild Beauty
Mask of Shadows

If you are doing this challenge, how did April go for you?

2 comments

  1. How are you liking MASK OF SAHOWS? I thought it was jus ok. I t popped the fizzled and left me with a meh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Wild Beauty! The writing was so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete