April Wrap-Up and May TBR



Books of the Month

Bekka
Alexia



Books Read 


Ash Princess🌟🌟🌟🌟
Ella Enchanted 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Alanna: The First Adventure 🌟🌟🌟🌟
I Hate Everyone But You 🌟🌟
Lies You Never Told Me 🌟🌟🌟
Sky in the Deep🌟🌟🌟🌟
White Rabbit🌟🌟
Leah on the Offbeat🌟🌟🌟🌟







April TBR 

Bekka


 1. All of This is True by Lygia Day Penaflor. I have been so excited about this since the moment I learned it existed. Stories about the line between fiction and truth blurring absolutely fascinate me. I've only ever seen them in movies though so I'm pumped about it being in book form now.

2. Undead Girl Gang by Lily Anderson. This is 100% on my top list of most anticipated 2018 releases. Literally everything about this speaks to me, especially that glorious cover.

3. Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand. This doesn't come out until October but the moment it was on my Kindle, I started reading it. I hope it lives up to all the hype I've built for it in my head haha.

4. Always Forever Maybe by Anica Mrose Rissi. I haven't read a sad contemporary in a while and they used to be what I always reached for. This one is about an abusive romantic relationship and it sounds like it's right up my alley.

5. Tell Me No Lies by A.V. Geiger. I was left STUNNED by the ending of the first book so of course you know I need to figure out what happened. I haven't actually seen many positive things so far but I really hope I can be the outlier.

Alexia


1. And She Was by Jessica Verdi. I am a die hard Verdi fan, but for some reason I had no idea she had a new book coming out until recently. Fast forward to now and I have an eARC of it waiting on my Kindle.

2. Sadie by Courtney Summers. I am still in a state of shock that I actually GOT an eARC of Sadie. I requested it, but was honestly not sure if I was going to get it. I am super excited about this book.

3. A Line in the Dark by Malinda Lo. I've been obsessed with this cover & the synopsis forever. I had a little extra money in April, so I bought this book along with a few others. I cannot wait to dive into this book.

4. People Like Us by Dana Mele. This book was one of my most anticipated books this year. So when I didn't get an early copy of it, I put it on my list to buy when I had the money. I was able to buy it in March and I'm SO EXCITED for it.

5. Little & Lion by Brandy Colbert. I've been waiting FOREVER for more of Colbert's words and I knew when the book arrived in March that I wouldn't be able to hold off on reading it for long. Well, May will definitely be the month I dive into this book and I cannot wait.



Are any of our books on your May TBR?

1 comment

  1. So many wicked titles I need to check out! You had a great month! Happy May!

    ReplyDelete