Top Ten Tuesday: Binge-Worthy TV

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl
This week we're talking about binge-worthy TV.

Alexia's Picks
1. How to Get Away With Murder. I've been full on obsessed with this show from the very beginning. I missed a bunch of episodes when my health was in the crapper starting last September, but I have since caught up. I could watch this show morning, noon & night and be totally happy. The complex storytelling, the timelines, the characters are all so compelling.

2. Criminal Minds. I love getting into the minds of criminals and it would be a dream job for me to be a criminal profiler. This show focuses much more on cases than on the characters personal lives, which I am fine with. Sometimes in the course of an episode, we see bits & pieces of the FBI agents personal lives, but it's generally not the focus of the episodes.

3. Bones. Another show that focuses on criminal cases rather than the characters personal lives. I was totally in love with this show and I gobbled up the episodes and then went back and binge-watched all of them again. This show is one of the few shows where I like all the main characters. That's such a rare feeling for me.

4. Lost. Yeaaah, like I could really leave one of my all time faves off this list. Really, did you think I was going to forget this brilliant show? I don't rewatch a lot of shows, but this one I rewatch as much as I possibly can. Usually once every 3-4 months. Yes, I know I'm obsessed with this show. I love the different ways they chose to tell the stories: Present, past, future, time travel. So freaking brilliant and complex.

5. New Girl. I cannot believe this is the only comedy I'm listing. I could have picked several other comedies that I love, but right now, this one is my favorite. I've binge watched it 3 times already and am currently binge-watching it for a 4th time. It's absolutely hysterical and I absolutely love it. Only thing is, I wish they had more Lord of the Rings references in it. There's only 2 and there should be more.

What shows do you binge-watch?

2 comments

  1. Criminal Minds, Bones, and Lost were so fantastic, and definitely shows I will stop and watch a re-run of if I happen upon it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I binge watch Supernatural, Game of Thrones, and Da Vinci's Demons. I think I'm more into fantasy/historical shows compared to rom-com ahaha!

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete