Top Ten Tuesday: Books By My Favorite Authors That I Still Haven't Read

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl
Today's topic is  Books By My Favorite Authors That I Still Haven't Read

Alexia's Picks
1. Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys. I've read Sepetys' previous books and just recently bought this one on Book Outlet. Historical fiction is not usually my thing, but I make an exception for Sepetys' books because they are brilliant and make me cry.

2. What We Left Behind by Robin Talley.
I think I've mentioned before that I am a diehard Robin Talley fan and yet, I still haven't read this book. I actually don't even own it, but I clearly need to rectify that as soon as possible.


3. Fall for Anything by Courtney Summers.
I could have listed a few of her other books, but this one is the only one I actually have a copy of. I've read both Cracked Up to Be and All the Rage and am currently reading Sadie, but I've been extremely curious about Fall for Anything for awhile.


4. Everything All at Once by Katrina Leno.
I could have listed Summer of Salt instead, but Everything All at Once is older and I'm mortified that I still haven't read it despite having a review copy of it. Leno's books have been so amazing and I am eager to catch up on her work.


5. Dress Codes for Small Towns by Courtney C. Stevens.
Stevens' first two books were so amazing, and in fact her debut, Faking Normal is still one of my favorite books of all time. And somehow, despite having a review copy of this one, I still haven't read it. I have that one to read as well as her newest release to read. Again, I need to catch up on my review pile.
6. Down With the Shine by Kate Karyus Quinn. Quinn's first two books were unlike anything I had ever read before. She quickly earned herself a spot on my favorite authors list. I have both a review copy and a finished copy of this book. Hopefully this fall I can get to it.

7. Behold the Bones by Natalie C. Parker.
Beware the Wild was one of my favorite books when it first came out and I cannot believe I still haven't read this one, the follow up/companion story, whatever you want to call it. Maybe I can get to this one soon as well.

8. When the Moon Was Ours by Anna-Marie McLemore.
After reading Wild Beauty, McLemore jumped into my list of authors who I loved and whose earlier books I needed to read. When the Moon Was Ours is one of her previous releases and it's one I hope I can get to before the end of the year.

9. Daughters Unto Devils by Amy Lukavics.
Okay, so I've only read one of Lukavics books, but it was so good, so creepy and spellbinding that she jumped into my list of favorite authors. I know Daughters Unto Devils is a lot of people's favorites, so I am going to have to get to it soon.

10. Ramona Blue by Julie Murphy.
I was one of he few who absolutely adored Murphy's debut, Side Effects May Vary and after reading the body-positive greatness that was Dumplin' she got herself on my list. I remember when Ramona Blue was first announced and I was stoked. Yet, I still haven't read it. I keep meaning to, but I just never get around to it. I definitely need to make it a priority.

Have you read all of your favorite authors books?

No comments