Alexia's July Book Haul


Holy cow, I cannot believe it is the end of July already! How in the heck is that even possible? This month absolutely flew by. 

I had my surgery on the 5th, and things went well there. I actually had a short, uncomplicated surgery for the first time ever. Surgery took 2 & 1/2 hours and the doctor was thrilled with how well it went. I went home the next day, as planned and have spent the last few weeks healing. 

I haven't read hardly at all, and in fact only picked up a book this past Wednesday for the first time all month. Looking at my huge haul this month, I am startled by how many new books I've added to my shelf. I didn't realize exactly how many there were. 

For Review
After the Fire by Will Hill
Watch You Burn by Amanda Searcy
Heroine by Mindy McGinnis
The First True Thing by Claire Needell
Courting Darkness by Robin LaFevers

Won
I Am Still Alive by Kate Marshall
Seafire by Natalie C. Parker

Purchased
Fireblood by Elly Blake
Girl Made of Stars by Ashley Herring Blake
Shimmer and Burn by Mary Taranta
Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
Haunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco
The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
Strange the Dreamer by Lani Taylor
Legendary by Stephanie Garber

How was your July?

2 comments

  1. I am so happy to hear your surgery went well. Happy healing! I hope your recovery is speedy. I am excited about Watch You Burn. I liked Searcy's debut, and am interested to see what new stories she has to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your surgery went well! That's something to celebrate! However, I totally agree, it only felt like yesterday everyone was posting their June posts.

    I'm also jealous of your haul, mostly books I want!

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete