June Wrap Up and July TBR








Books of the Month

Bekka


Alexia


Books Read

 

Call Me By Your Name🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Daughters of the Storm🌟🌟🌟🌟
Shadow State🌟🌟🌟
Tell Me No Lies 🌟🌟
The Loneliest Girl in the Universe🌟🌟🌟
Tithe🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Ironside🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
People Like Us🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Little Monsters🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
And She Was🌟🌟🌟🌟1/2
The Hate U Give🌟🌟🌟🌟
Four-Letter Word🌟🌟🌟
Wild Beauty🌟🌟🌟🌟
The Complication🌟🌟🌟🌟1/2
Imaginary Girls🌟🌟🌟🌟








July TBR 

Bekka



 1. Bright We Burn by Kiersten White. It's finally time! I've been waiting on the edge of my seat for a YEAR to finally read this conclusion to one of my all time favorite series. I'm not ready but also I'M SO READY.

2. Sea Witch by Sarah Henning. An Ursula origin story!! It doesn't get more intriguing than that, people.

3. Contagion by Erin Bowman. There's a plague of some kind and that's all I know. That's all I need to know. I haven't read a book like this in a while and I am so excited.

4. Notes From My Captivity by Kathy Parks. Another subgenre I haven't read from in quite some time. I hope it will be a good refresher or palate cleanser next to all these science fiction and fantasy titles.

5. The Poppy War by RF Kuang. I've been hearing nothing but amazing things about this book and after the kerfuffle on twitter, I wanted to support this author. I can't wait to read this!

Alexia

1. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken. This book is LONG overdue for a read. I have no excuses for not starting this series yet. I hope I enjoy it this month.
2. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson. Yet another series that I am planning to start this month. Like the first book on this list, I really hope I enjoy this series.
3. Heart of Thorns by Bree Barton. Apparently, this month will be a heavy non-contemporary month. Excited for this one even though fantasy can be a hit or miss for me.

4. The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli. I'll be doing the audiobook of this one while I recover from surgery. I think it was Cody that recommended that. I did try to get into this book before, but for some reason, it wasn't the right time.

5. Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer. I have a HUGE backlog of review books and this one is one of those that I was SO EXCITED about at first, but I still haven't read it. I've heard that it's an emotional read so I'm nervous but hopeful.

Are any of our books on your July TBR?

2 comments

  1. You both did great! Happy July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both had an amazing reading month! I hope you'll be having a good one in July too! I'm so excited for the Sea Witch too :)

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete