Alexia's October Book Haul

Hi guys! I can hardly believe it's the end of October already. Seems like just yesterday I was in & out of the hospital. And I also cannot believe it's been almost a year since my cardiac arrest in my grandma's car. Really this year has FLOWN by and I think it's because so much has happened to me and to my family.

Onward to the important part of this post, the books! I am really looking forward to the three review books I picked up. I am trying to read more Adult fiction, and psychological thrillers are still my faves, so I'm hoping the one adult title in this pile, fits that category.

Books for Review
When the Truth Unravels by RuthAnne Snow
Little Darlings by Melanie Golding
The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi

What books have you added to your shelves this month?

No comments