What I've Been Watching

Oh man, it's been a really long time since I did this feature. I think I've only done one of these since Bekka and I switched platforms. In these last few months, I've been in and out of the hospital, with very little energy to invest in something new. I was hoping to have a Halloween show/movie to talk about in this post, but not yet. Definitely in the next post. I'll also be seeing The Hate U Give today, so look for a movie review for it in the next week or so.

New to Me Shows
The Office. I only recently started watching this show despite it being off the air for awhile. My mom suggested I start it and since we have similar tastes in TV shows, I started it. Steve Carrell really makes the show, and although there are a few questionable things in it, I am able to look past them. I am in season 3 now and totally loving the show. Jim & Pam are my FAVES though and even early on, I knew they were gonna be endgame.


Have you started any new shows lately?

No comments