Alexia's June Book Haul


Hi guys!

This month was the best reading month I've had in a long time. I'm writing this on Thursday, so it's a possibility that I was able to finish one more book since then. If so, it's my best reading month all year. If not, June is still tied with January for the best reading month of the year. Not only did I read a lot, but the majority of my reads were excellent books. 

I knew I was going to have to read a lot this month because next month, actually next week, I'll be back in the hospital for another heart procedure. This is more like a minor surgery to put an internal cardiac defibrillator. Surgery is set for July 5th and hopefully I'll have no complications and I'll be discharged the next day. 

I don't know how my recovery will go, so I might not be around much for a little while. At least I've got some good books to look forward to, although I've already read a couple of these.

For Review
Mirage
 by Somaiya Daud
The Lonliest Girl in the Universe by Laura James
A Spark of White Fire by Sangu Mandanna
A Very Large Expanse of Sea by Tahereh Mafi
A Sorrow Fierce and Falling by Jessica Cluess
Our Year of Maybe by Rachel Lynn Soloman
Nightingale by Amy Lukavics
Dance of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson


Purchased
The Complication
 by Suzanne Young
Four-Letter Word by Christa Desir
Little Monsters by Kara Thomas
Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian
Warcross by Marie Lu
Little Do We Know by Tamara Ireland Stone

How was your June?

1 comment

  1. June was a better month than May, so I'm happy with that. Best of luck with your surgery!

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete