May Beat the Backlist Wrap Up


Hi guys, it's once again time to share my progress for the backlist books reading challenge hosted by Novel Knight. This month was another difficult month as I recovered from a heart procedure. I'm frustrated I didn't read more, but I gotta remember that I was in the hospital for a few days and then at home recovering. I'm hoping that the month of June will go much better.

Read: 
A Line in the Dark (Reviewed May 25th, 2018)
Little & Lion (Review will be up on June 7th, 2018)

DNF: 0

Currently Reading: The Hate U Give


If you are doing this challenge, how did May go for you?

3 comments

  1. I hope you are doing well! A few books is better than none :) I am not doing this challenge but I will check it out - seems like something I might need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many books on my backlist it's insane. I knew I had to do this challenge the second I heard about it.

      Delete
  2. I hope you're doing better, Alexia! I had a good May, finishing seven backlist books. Here's my Wrap-up Post:

    https://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.com/2018/06/may-wrap-up.html

    ReplyDelete