Alexia's Summer TBR


Okay, so it's actually Friday, but I missed Tuesday's post, so I'm gonna make it up to you and show off my Summer TBR now. Like usuaul, 5 books are from my personal collection and 5 books are for review.

1. Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma. I finally discovered Suma's books last year and this one is the last of hers that I haven't read yet, aside from her upcoming release. I am so damn excited for this book.

2. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken. I've had this on my Kindle for a LONG time and I figure I should probably read it before the movie comes out, because I do wanna see the movie.

3. Last Will and Testament by Dahlia Adler. I always put Dahlia's NA stuff on my summer TBRs, but I have yet to read any of them. Oooops, sorry Dahlia.

4. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson. I think it was Bekka who bought me a Kindle copy of this a few years ago and I still haven't read it. Excited to dive in this summer.

5. More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera. I'm doing everything backwards. I haven't read any of Adam's work before and I'm hoping to read his collaboration with Becky Albertalli this weekend. I think I have all of Adam's books in some format. Clearly I need to catch up.
6. Summer of Salt by Katrina Leno. I almost put her previous book on here, but I decided to stick with this one. If there's time at the end of the summer, I'll read that one too. I'd read Leno's grocery list to be honest.

7. If Only by Jennifer Gilmore. Really nervous about this one, but really hoping I love it. I was not a fan of her YA debut, but this one looks more like my thing.

8. Ramona Blue by Julie Murphy. Seriously guys, don't kill me. Yes, I know I need to read this one already and I swear I will this summer. It looks like something I am gonna love.

9. Song of the Current by Sarah Tolcser. I just cannot believe I haven't read this one. True fantasy is not my favorite genre, but books that don't get mentioned much, definitely are. And this book has barely been mentioned.

10. Invictus by Ryan Graudin. I love that cover and I am just hoping I love the book. This will be my first Ryan Graudin book.

What books are on your Summer TBR?

2 comments

  1. The Girl of Fire and Thorns is one of my favorite series. So good. I really enjoyed Ramona Blue. I thought it had such a positive message about not putting yourself in a box, and to continue to grow and change, as you are a work in progress. I was a fan. I am starting Summer of Salt this week and really excited about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard amazing things about The Girl of Fire and Thorns! Been meaning to read it myself, but still haven't got the time...

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete