What I Should Start Watching

Okay, so this is a variation of the usual What I've Been Watching posts mostly because everything I'm currently watching, I've mentioned in these posts before. Today, I am hoping you all have some recommendations for me. I will pretty much watch anything. I am not all that picky about my TV shows. I do know I'll need to have something to watch while I recover from surgery in July because I won't be able to move my shoulder much, so that leaves out reading (although I'll be doing audiobooks)

I'm going to need all of you to comment below with your recommendation on what I should watch as I recover from surgery. If you have more than one suggestion, absolutely lay it on me. Don't just give me the title though. Sell it to me. Make me WANT to watch it. 

No comments