Alexia's May Book Haul


Hi guys!

It's been quite a month. My heart procedure went well, despite it taking 10 hours to complete. I struggled coming off the ventilator, so I had to stay in the hospital for an extra day. It does look like I'll be having a pacemaker put in this summer before my doctor leaves the practice, but I've known a pacemaker was in my future for at least 5 years, so I just want it DONE. Also this month, I was diagnosed with asthma and holy crap, it's kicking my ass.

I didn't read much in May, but I didn't think I would. Now, I have to cram in a ton of reading before my pacemaker surgery (whenever it is) I already finished one book in June, so YAY me. Hoping the rest of June goes well reading-wise.

And yes, I am aware that Before I Let Go is on here twice. It was crazy, I bought a copy at Target the day before my heart procedure & then my Netgalley request was approved. Really weird seeing as the book came out months ago, but I digress.

For Review
Before I Let Go by Marieke Nijkamp
Empress of All Seasons by Emiko Jean
The Similars by Rebecca Hanover
The Art of Letting Go by Lizzy Mason

Purchased
In Search of Us by Ava Dellaria
Before I Let Go by Marieke Nijkamp

How was your May?

No comments