Audiobook Recommendations


Hi guys! I wanted to pick your brains about audiobooks. Generally, I avoid audiobooks because I have significant hearing loss and find it hard to follow audiobooks. Now that my surgery is next week, I need to get some stuff figured out. One of those things is audiobooks. I won't be able to move my shoulder much for awhile after the surgery, so holding books & my Kindle is going to be hard if not impossible. So the best option is audiobooks.

Now I know the narrator can make or break a book, so I'm hoping you guys all know some really good audiobooks with really good narration. I am up for any recommendations you guys wanna throw at me. NA, Adult, YA are all good options. My mom is being very generous and buying me an Audible subscription.

I don't know how much I am going to be able to focus in the first few days after surgery, so I probably won't listen to books as much at first. As I become more clearheaded and less loopy from pain meds, I am hoping my focus will be better so I can follow along with the audiobooks.

Soooo, drop your recommendations in the comments below. I am super excited to see what audiobooks you all recommend I listen to.

No comments